International Financial Statistics, March 2012 [electronic resource]
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2012.
- IMF eLibrary
International Financial Statistics; Volume 65, No. 3.
International Financial Statistics; Volume 65, No.
- Government document
1 online resource (1490 p.)
- Local subjects:
- International Financial Statistics. (search)
- The IMF’s principal statistical publication, International Financial Statistics (IFS) Online, is the standard source of international statistics on all aspects of international and domestic finance. For most countries, IFS Online reports data on balance of payments, international investment position, international liquidity, monetary and financial statistics, exchange rates, interest rates, prices, production, government accounts, national accounts, and population. Updated monthly.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund. Statistics Dept.
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|