Kenya [electronic resource] : 2011 Article IV Consultation, Second Review Under the Three-Year Arrangement Under the Extended Credit Facility and Requests for Modification of Performance Criteria and Augmentation of Access: Staff Report; Public Information Notice and Press Release on the Executive Board Discussion; and Statement by the Executive Director for Kenya.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2012.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 12/14.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 12/14
- Government document
1 online resource (89 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Article IV consultation reports.
Balance of payment.
Balance of payments.
Current account balance.
Current account deficit.
Debt management office.
Debt management strategy.
Debt sustainability analysis.
Demand for government securities.
Extended Credit Facility.
External public debt.
Floating exchange rates.
Interest rates on government securities.
Long-term external debt.
Loose monetary policy.
Monetary policy framework.
Monetary policy rule.
Performance criteria modifications.
Public and publicly guaranteed.
Share of government securities.
- This paper discusses key findings of the Second Review for Kenya under the Extended Credit Facility (ECF). Program implementation during the first half of 2011 was in line with the objectives. All quantitative performance criteria and indicative targets for June 2011 have been met. The authorities have requested augmentation of access under the ECF arrangement to deal with the impact of the drought and higher-than-anticipated international prices. They have adopted additional measures to address macroeconomic imbalances.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|