Kenya [electronic resource] : Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper: Progress Report.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2012.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 12/10.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 12/10
- Government document
1 online resource (31 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Access to health services.
Early childhood development.
Early childhood education.
Medium term expenditure.
Medium term expenditure framework.
Medium-term expenditure framework.
Medium-term fiscal framework.
Millennium Development Goals.
Net enrollment ratio.
Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers.
Primary school net enrollment.
Public financial management.
Pupil teacher ratio.
Universal primary education.
- This progress report focuses on Medium-Term Plan (MTP) implementation by 2011 in Kenya, including specific progress on the attainment of MDG goals. The report presents the updated MTP program for 2012–13, including the consultations and framework underpinning its preparation. The macroeconomic framework and reformulation of the MTP Medium-Term Expenditure Framework is also discussed. It is concluded that significant progress has been made in meeting the MTP indicators and goals, although challenges remain in reducing poverty and meeting other MDGs.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|