Mali [electronic resource] : Selected Issues and Statistical Appendix.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 1999.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; IMF Staff Country Report No. 99/20.
IMF Staff Country Reports; IMF Staff Country Report No. 99/20
- Government document
1 online resource (82 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Bank accounts.
Bank discount rate.
Capital adequacy ratio.
Central bank discount.
Deposit money banks.
European investment bank.
Exchange rate revaluation.
International financial statistics.
Money market rate.
Stock of money.
- This Selected Issues paper and Statistical Appendix briefly surveys the progress achieved by Mali in the area of economic adjustment in the decade since 1988. This is followed by a discussion of the principal areas where the Malian government is considering the implementation of new reforms in the period ahead. The paper analyzes the financial sector in Mali. It highlights that in the late 1980s, the financial sector, in particular the banking system, faced a major liquidity and solvency crisis characterized by a high level of nonperforming loans.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|