Cyprus [electronic resource] : Selected Issues Paper.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2011.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 11/332.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 11/332
- Government document
1 online resource (53 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Bank bonds.
Tier 1 capital.
- The Selected Issues Paper focuses on Cyprus' banking sector vulnerabilities and its pension system. The most salient risks for the banking sector come from commercial banks domiciled in Cyprus. These banks have the strongest links with the local economy and are likely to experience further deterioration of their loan portfolios in both Greece and Cyprus. The paper reveals that, in 2011, Cypriot banks face capital needs estimated at €3.6 billion on a preliminary basis.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|