Uganda [electronic resource] : Selected Issues and Statistical Appendix.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 1999.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; IMF Staff Country Report No. 99/116.
IMF Staff Country Reports; IMF Staff Country Report No. 99/116
- Government document
1 online resource (121 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Care centers.
Composition of expenditures.
Costs of education.
Expenditures on health.
Primary health care.
Primary school completion.
Primary school completion rate.
Primary school enrollments.
Public expenditure program.
Universal primary education.
- This Selected Issues paper and Statistical Appendix analyzes poverty and social development in Uganda. The paper reviews recent poverty and inequality trends, examines how poor people are coping with risk and vulnerability, analyzes the relationship between economic growth, structural reform and poverty, and describes the government policies in these areas. The paper also provides a brief overview of major institutional developments in Uganda’s financial sector since 1993 with regard to the legal, accounting, and general regulatory framework in which financial institutions operate.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|