Spain [electronic resource] : Selected Issues and Statistical Appendix.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 1999.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports
- Government document
1 online resource (139 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Age groups.
Average educational attainment.
Imports of goods.
Imports of goods and services.
- This Selected Issues paper and Statistical Appendix constructs an index of human capital for the Spanish labor force over 1977–97, and projects it over the next decade on the basis of likely demographic developments. The methodology by which the index is constructed considers both educational attainments resulting from formal schooling and improvements in workers’ productivity resulting from experience, or “learning by doing.” The results suggest that the gains from increases in formal schooling can be large, although they are translated into higher economic growth only gradually.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|