Islamic Republic of Mauritania [electronic resource] : Ex Post Assessment of Longer-Term Program Engagement.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2011.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 11/298.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 11/298
- Government document
1 online resource (39 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Balance of payments.
Debt sustainability analysis.
Enhanced structural adjustment facility.
Ex post assessments.
External debt management.
External debt statistics.
External debt sustainability.
Longer-term program engagement.
Millennium Development Goals.
Poverty Reduction and Growth Facility.
Public and publicly guaranteed.
Public debt management.
Public sector debt.
Structural adjustment facility.
Substantial debt relief.
- In this study, the ex post assessment (EPA) of longer program engagement with Mauritania is discussed. From this program, macroeconomic stability has been achieved. EPAs are intended to provide an opportunity to step back from continuing program relations to consider an analysis of the economic problems facing the country, review progress under IMF-supported programs, and draw forward-looking lessons for future IMF engagement. The newly designed poverty reduction strategy and ECF-supported program addresses the challenges identified by the EPA.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|