The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia [electronic resource] : Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper: Joint Staff Advisory Note on the Growth and Transformation Plan 2010/11: 2014/15.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2011.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 11/303.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 11/303
- Government document
1 online resource (14 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Agricultural sector.
Nominal interest rates.
Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers.
Primary school net enrollment.
Real interest rates.
Terms of trade.
Terms of trade shocks.
Universal primary education.
- Ethiopia’s growth and transformation plan (GTP) for the periods 2010/2011 and 2014/2015 is reviewed by the joint staff advisory note has been discussed in this study. The macroeconomic framework designed to improve the GTP’s growth is outlined. The priority actions and critical areas for pro-poor growth taken by the government are discussed in detail. Implementation of framework, monitoring, and evaluation is also outlined.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|