New Zealand [electronic resource] : Selected Issues and Statistical Tables.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 1998.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; IMF Staff Country Report No. 98/03.
IMF Staff Country Reports; IMF Staff Country Report No. 98/03
- Government document
1 online resource (102 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Capital stock.
Current account deficit.
General tax revenues.
Income tax rates.
Sales tax system.
Social insurance contributions.
Social security system.
Social welfare expenditure.
Social welfare spending.
- This Selected Issues paper examines saving trends in New Zealand. The paper highlights that although national saving has risen since the early 1990s, it remains below the levels recorded in the early 1980s, and the increase has been insufficient to finance the additional investment expenditure that has been encouraged by the strong economic performance in recent years. Further, national saving in New Zealand remains below the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) country average, as it has been throughout the 1980s and 1990s. This paper also examines pension reform in New Zealand.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|