Finance & Development, September 2010 [electronic resource]
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2011.
- IMF eLibrary
Finance & Development; Finance & Development, Volume 47, No. 3.
Finance & Development; Finance & Development, Volume 47, No.
- Government document
1 online resource (58 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Balanced budget.
Finance and Development.
Fiscal affairs department.
High tax burdens.
Return on equity.
- For the latest thinking about the international financial system, monetary policy, economic development, poverty reduction, and other critical issues, subscribe to Finance & Development (F&D). This lively quarterly magazine brings you in-depth analyses of these and other subjects by the IMF’s own staff as well as by prominent international experts. Articles are written for lay readers who want to enrich their understanding of the workings of the global economy and the policies and activities of the IMF.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund. External Relations Department.
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|