IMF Research Bulletin, December 2009 [electronic resource]
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2010.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Research Bulletin; IMF Research Bulletin, Volume 10, No. 4.
IMF Research Bulletin; IMF Research Bulletin, Volume 10, No.
- Government document
1 online resource (14 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Bank capital.
Global financial crisis.
- This paper examines credit conditions and recoveries from financial crises. The paper highlights that the prospects for recovery from the 2008 global financial crisis appear to be on the horizon. The paper discusses that the question—what determines the path of recovery from a recession associated with a financial crisis—is of utmost importance as policymakers debate how soon to withdraw the extraordinary monetary and fiscal stimulus that were put in place soon after the onset of the crisis. The paper also analyzes inflation targeting in emerging economies.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund. Research Dept.
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|