IMF Research Bulletin, July 2009 [electronic resource]
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2009.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Research Bulletin; IMF Research Bulletin, Volume 10, No. 2.
IMF Research Bulletin; IMF Research Bulletin, Volume 10, No.
- Government document
1 online resource (12 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Bank lending.
Banking sector distress.
Banking system distress.
Systemic banking crises.
- New Q&A feature in this issue focuses on ""Seven Questions about Recessions"" (by Marco Terrones); IMF research summaries on financial stress (by Selim Elekdag) and on the real effects of the 2007–08 financial crisis (by Hui Tong); listing of visiting scholars at the IMF during April–June 2009; listing of recent IMF Working Papers; listing of contents of Vol. 56 No. 2 of IMF Staff Papers; listing of recent external publications by IMF staff; and a feature on Staff Position Notes, the IMF’s new policy paper series, including a list of recent papers.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund. Research Dept.
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|