Chad [electronic resource] : Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2010.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 10/230.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 10/230
- Government document
1 online resource (194 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Access to health services.
Access to primary education.
Average class size.
Composition of expenditure.
Distribution of expenditure.
Early childhood development.
Enrollment of girls.
Gross enrollment ratio.
Gross enrollment ratios.
Gross primary school enrollment.
Medium-term expenditure framework.
Millennium Development Goals.
Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers.
Primary health care.
Primary school children.
Primary school completion.
Primary school completion rate.
Primary school enrollment.
Public expenditure reviews.
Quality primary education.
Ratio of girls to boys in primary.
Registration of births.
Universal primary education.
- In October 2006, the Chadian government prepared a second National Poverty Reduction Strategy (NPRS2). NPRS2 analyzed poverty in Chad, reviewed the results of the first NPRS and progress toward the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs), defined the strategic pillars of the second strategy, examined two key scenarios for poverty reduction and growth, and described the institutional framework for implementation of the strategy. The government considers NPRS2 as the main instrument for achieving the MDGs in Chad, and therefore the preferred framework for socioeconomic development.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|