IMF Research Bulletin, June 2003 [electronic resource]
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2003.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Research Bulletin; IMF Research Bulletin, Volume 4, No. 2.
IMF Research Bulletin; IMF Research Bulletin, Volume 4, No.
- Government document
1 online resource (12 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Asian crisis.
Early warning system.
Early warning systems.
Prudential regulation and supervision.
Systemic banking crises.
Systemic financial crises.
- The IMF Research Bulletin, a quarterly publication, selectively summarizes research and analytical work done by various departments at the IMF, and also provides a listing of research documents and other research-related activities, including conferences and seminars. The Bulletin is intended to serve as a summary guide to research done at the IMF on various topics, and to provide a better perspective on the analytical underpinnings of the IMF’s operational work.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund. Research Dept.
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|