IMF Survey [electronic resource] : Volume 31, Issue 06.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2002.
- IMF eLibrary
- Government document
1 online resource (16 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Capital markets. (search)
Credit derivative. (search)
Credit market. (search)
Currency crises. (search)
Derivative instruments. (search)
Equity markets. (search)
Financial institutions. (search)
Financial market. (search)
Financial markets. (search)
Financial stability. (search)
Financial system. (search)
Global capital markets. (search)
International banks. (search)
International capital. (search)
International capital markets. (search)
International financial system. (search)
Securities markets. (search)
Stock markets. (search)
- The Web edition of the IMF Survey is updated several times a week, and contains a wealth of articles about topical policy and economic issues in the news. Access the latest IMF research, read interviews, and listen to podcasts given by top IMF economists on important issues in the global economy. www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/survey/so/home.aspx
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund. External Relations Department.
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|