IMF Survey [electronic resource] : Volume 34, Issue 22.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2005.
- IMF eLibrary
- Government document
1 online resource (16 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Economic integration. (search)
External trade. (search)
Sexually transmitted infections. (search)
World trade. (search)
Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of China. (search)
United Kingdom. (search)
United States. (search)
- The Web edition of the IMF Survey is updated several times a week, and contains a wealth of articles about topical policy and economic issues in the news. Access the latest IMF research, read interviews, and listen to podcasts given by top IMF economists on important issues in the global economy. www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/survey/so/home.aspx
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund. External Relations Department.
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|