Direction of Trade Statistics Yearbook, 1999 [electronic resource]
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 1999.
- IMF eLibrary
Direction of Trade Statistics; 1999.
Direction of Trade Statistics; 1999
- Government document
1 online resource (516 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Direction of Trade Statistics.
Oil exporting countries.
Value of exports.
Congo, Democratic Republic of the.
Iran, Islamic Republic of.
Korea, Republic of.
- This publication provides data on the country and area distribution of countries' exports and imports as reported by themselves or by their partners. The quarterly issues cover data for the most recent six quarters and the latest year for about 154 countries and ten quarters and five years for the world and area tables. The yearbook issue gives seven years of data for about 184 countries and two sets of world and area summaries: world and area trade as seen by the reporting countries and as seen by the partner countries to those transactions. The yearbook is usally published in September.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund. Statistics Dept.
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.