Direction of Trade Statistics Yearbook, 2004 [electronic resource]
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2004.
- IMF eLibrary
Direction of Trade Statistics; 2004.
Direction of Trade Statistics; 2004
- Government document
1 online resource (564 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Direction of trade.
Direction of Trade Statistics.
Oil exporting countries.
Antigua and Barbuda.
Congo, Democratic Republic of the.
Iran, Islamic Republic of.
Korea, Republic of.
- The Direction of Trade Statistics yearbook gives seven years of data for about 184 countries and two sets of world and area summaries: world and area trade as seen by the reporting countries and as seen by the partner countries to those transactions. The yearbook is usually published in September.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund. Statistics Dept.
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.