Direction of Trade Statistics Quarterly, September 2009 [electronic resource]
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2009.
- IMF eLibrary
Direction of Trade Statistics; September, 2009.
Direction of Trade Statistics; September, 2009
- Government document
1 online resource (450 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Browser software.
Direction of Trade Statistics.
Oil exporting countries.
Congo, Democratic Republic of the.
Iran, Islamic Republic of.
Korea, Republic of.
- This publication provides data on the country and area distribution of countries' exports and imports as reported by themselves or by their partners. The quarterly issues cover data for the most recent six quarters and the latest year for 169 countries, and ten quarters and five years for the world and area tables.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund. Statistics Dept.
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.