Senegal [electronic resource] : Second Review Under the Policy Support Instrument, Request for a Twelve-Month Arrangement Under the Exogenous Shocks Facility, and Request for Waivers and Modification of Assessment Criteria -Staff Report; Staff Statement; Press Release on the Executive Board Discussion; and Statement by the Executive Director for Senegal.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2009.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 09/5.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 09/5
- Government document
1 online resource (83 p.)
- Local subjects:
Exogenous Shocks Facility.
Expenditures on health.
Fiscal deficit target.
Performance criteria modifications.
Policy Support Instrument.
Primary fiscal balance.
Prudent fiscal policy.
Public expenditure reform.
Public financial management.
Social safety nets.
- Senegal’s second review under the Policy Support Instrument and request for a Twelve-Month Arrangement under the Exogenous Shocks Facility, and request for Waivers and Modification of Assessment Criteria are assessed. Rising food and energy prices have presented a shock to the balance of payments of 51⁄4 percent of GDP in 2008. These difficulties have been compounded by significant policy slippages in the form of government payment delays to the private sector and accumulated over 2006–08, which are impacting the real economy.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|