St. Vincent and the Grenadines [electronic resource] : 2009 Article IV Consultation and Request for Disbursement Under the Rapid-Access Component of the Exogenous Shocks Facility: Staff Report; Staff Supplement; Public Information Notice and Press Release on the Executive Board Discussion; and Statement by the Executive Director for St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2009.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 09/181.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 09/181
- Government document
1 online resource (77 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Account deficits.
Article IV consultation reports.
Balance of payments.
Current account adjustment.
Current account balance.
Current account deficit.
Current account deficits.
Cyclical fiscal policy.
Debt sustainability analysis.
Debt sustainability objectives.
Exogenous Shocks Facility.
External debt service.
External public debt.
Fiscal affairs department.
Nonbank financial sector.
Public sector debt.
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines’s financial system has been largely unaffected by the global financial crisis. The report examines St. Vincent and the Grenadines 2009 Article IV Consultation and request for Disbursement under the Rapid-Access Component of the Exogenous Shocks Facility. The global economic downturn has led to a significant decline in tourism, which worsened the balance of payments position and, together with lower foreign direct investment and construction activity, led to a sharp output slowdown in 2008.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|