Guinea-Bissau [electronic resource] : Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper-Second Annual Progress Report.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2010.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 10/382.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 10/382
- Government document
1 online resource (36 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Access to drinking water.
Access to primary education.
Access to quality education.
Exploitation of children.
Gross enrollment rates.
Millennium Development Goals.
Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers.
Ratio of girls to boys in primary.
Sexual exploitation of children.
Universal primary education.
Victims of violence.
- Guinea-Bissau’s first National Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper (NPRSP) established the strategic directions, primary objectives, and commitments by the country and its people to reduce poverty and achieve the MDGs. The main objectives of the second NPRS are to make progress toward achievement of the MDGs, to improve macroeconomic management, and consolidate administrative reforms to ensure the quality provision of basic public services. It is expected that the second NPRSP will perform well in implementing priorities than the first NPRSP and will help Guinea-Bissau to attain the completion point under both the HIPC and MDRI programs.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|