Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia [electronic resource] : Selected Issues.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2011.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 11/33.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 11/33
- Government document
1 online resource (25 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Access to international capital.
Current account balance.
Current account deficit.
Debt management function.
Debt management issues.
Debt management policy.
Debt management strategy.
International capital markets.
Public debt management.
Stock market volatility.
Macedonia, former Yugoslav Republic of.
- This paper asks 1) whether reliance on Eurobond financing over the medium term is consistent with sound debt management policy and 2) whether Macedonia can reasonably expect Eurobond borrowing costs to fall in the future. The main conclusions are that Eurobond financing appears justified in the near term but over a longer horizon, the country should seek to develop domestic debt markets as a complementary funding source. For 2011–12, the government plans to fully finance its fiscal deficits though Eurobond issues.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|