United States [electronic resource] : 2009 Article IV Consultation: Staff Report; Staff Supplement; and Public Information Notice on the Executive Board Discussion.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2009.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 09/228.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 09/228
- Government document
1 online resource (62 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Article IV consultation reports.
International financial statistics.
Money market mutual funds.
Terms of trade.
- This 2009 Article IV Consultation highlights that the U.S. economy has experienced the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression. In the second half of 2008, financial pressures intensified and came to a head with the failure of Lehman Brothers in September. Executive Directors have commended the authorities’ forceful and internationally coordinated actions to stabilize and repair the financial sector. As a result of their increasingly strong and comprehensive policy measures, the sharp fall in economic output seems to be ending, and confidence in financial stability has strengthened.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|