Mauritania [electronic resource] : Statistical Appendix.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2000.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; IMF Staff Country Report No. 00/90.
IMF Staff Country Reports; IMF Staff Country Report No. 00/90
- Government document
1 online resource (69 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Balance of payments.
Business license tax.
Current account deficit.
Debtor reporting system.
External public debt.
Net foreign assets.
Public investment program.
Total external debt.
- This paper provides on analysis of the IMF's projections and estimates for Mauritania on gross domestic product by sector of origin at constant 1985 prices; growth of output by sector; gross domestic product and expenditures and savings at current prices; public utility rates; net production of electricity and water; civil service size and recruitment; consolidated government revenue, expenditures, and financial operations; treasury expenditure; monetary survey; balance of payments; services; assets and liabilities of the central bank and commercial banks; public investment program and its financing during 1995–99; summary of the tax systems, 2000, and so on.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|