Republic of Serbia [electronic resource] : Financial Sector Assessment Program Update: Technical Note on Crisis Management Framework.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2010.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 10/150.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 10/150
- Government document
1 online resource (11 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Bank crisis.
Banking sector stability.
Capital adequacy ratio.
Deposit insurance coverage.
Federal deposit insurance.
Financial sector crisis.
Systemic financial crises.
- This Technical Note reviews crisis management framework in Serbia. In light of the banking crisis in Serbia in late 2008 and early 2009, a series of measures were introduced to urgently address stability concerns. The report recommends that crisis management memoranda of understanding (MOUs) be urgently developed with the most important home supervisors. In light of the importance of foreign banks in the Serbian market, it is also paramount that the authorities develop MOUs on crisis management with the home jurisdictions of the largest investors in the country.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|