IEO Report on the Evaluation of the Financial Sector Assessment Program [electronic resource]
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2006.
- IMF eLibrary
Independent Evaluation Office Reports; Independent Evaluation Office Reports.
Independent Evaluation Office Reports; Independent Evaluation Office Reports
- Government document
1 online resource (110 p.)
- Local subjects:
Depth of analysis.
Emerging market bond.
Financial Sector Assessment Program.
Financial sector development.
Financial sector liberalization.
Financial sector problems.
Interest rate risk.
International capital markets.
International financial architecture.
International financial system.
Nominal interest rate.
Repressed financial systems.
Standards and codes.
- The Financial Sector Assessment Program (FSAP) is a joint IMF–World Bank initiative to provide countries with comprehensive evaluations of their financial systems.The IEO evaluation assessed the effectiveness of the FSAP from the perspective of the IMF. The main findings address the following areas: the nature of priority setting under the FSAP; the efficiency of FSAP processes and quality of the main diagnostic tools; the overall quality of FSAP content; how well the IMF has used FSAP results in its surveillance, technical assistance, and program activities; and evidence on the overall impact of the FSAP on the domestic policy dialogue, changes in policies and institutions, and market participants.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund. Independent Evaluation Office
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|