Sierra Leone [electronic resource] : Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper-Progress Report.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2008.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 08/250.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 08/250
- Government document
1 online resource (142 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Absorptive capacity.
Access to health facilities.
Access to services.
Infant mortality rate.
Maternal mortality rate.
Maternal mortality rates.
Millennium Development Goals.
Net enrolment ratio.
Poverty Reduction and Growth Facility.
Primary pupil teacher ratio.
Primary school classes.
Pupil teacher ratio.
Ratio of girls to boys in primary.
Sexually transmitted disease.
Sexually transmitted infections.
Traditional birth attendants.
Use of condom.
- This report describes the progress made in implementing the Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper for Sierra Leone covering the period 2005–07. Efforts to reform the public sector were not successful. Management and Functional Reviews were conducted for several ministries, departments, and agencies but the recommendations were not implemented. A Senior Executive Service program was also developed but government and development partners could not agree on an implementation strategy and therefore the funds required for implementation were not provided.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|