Republic of the Marshall Islands [electronic resource] : Selected Issues and Statistical Appendix.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2008.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 08/186.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 08/186
- Government document
1 online resource (36 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Annual budget.
Long-term fiscal sustainability.
Taiwan Province of China.
- The strategy that has the best chance of allowing the Republic of Marshall Islands (RMI) to achieve fiscal sustainability after FY2023 involves substantial fiscal consolidation. The alternative (policy action) scenario involves a substantial fiscal adjustment starting in FY2009. Projections show that this strategy can succeed in achieving budgetary self-sufficiency. Fiscal consolidation will be difficult, and will have to be accompanied by structural reforms to improve real growth. Substantial fiscal consolidation in the short term is necessary to achieve budgetary self-sufficiency after 2023.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|