Nigeria [electronic resource] : Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper: Progress Report.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2007.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 07/270.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 07/270
- Government document
1 online resource (37 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Adult literacy.
Civil service reforms.
Compulsory basic education.
Infant mortality rate.
Maternal mortality rate.
Maternal mortality rates.
Millennium Development Goals.
Net enrolment ratio.
Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers.
Primary school enrollment.
Ratio of girls to boys in primary.
Universal basic education.
Universal primary education.
Use of condom.
- This paper discusses the progress report on the National Economic Empowerment and Development Strategy (NEEDS) for Nigeria. The NEEDS 2004–07 is Nigeria’s reform based medium-term plan for economic recovery, growth, and development. Fiscal and monetary policies have been carefully managed in the implementation of NEEDS. A major budget reform introduced under NEEDS was the Oil Price Based Fiscal Rule and Medium Term Expenditure Framework (MFEF), which has enhanced macroeconomic stability by delinking government expenditure from the price of oil.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|