Kenya [electronic resource] : Poverty Reduction Strategy Annual Progress Report: 2003/2004.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2007.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 07/158.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 07/158
- Government document
1 online resource (138 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Actual expenditures.
Central government expenditure.
Civil service reforms.
Expenditure management reform.
Expenditure management systems.
Expenditure tracking surveys.
Expenditures on health.
Medium term expenditure.
Medium term expenditure framework.
Primary education budget.
Primary education education.
Primary education expenditures.
Primary school completion.
Primary school completion rate.
Primary school education.
Primary school enrolment.
Primary school fees.
Primary school teachers.
Public expenditure management.
Public expenditure management reform.
Public expenditure management systems.
Public expenditure review.
Public expenditure reviews.
Public expenditure tracking.
Public expenditure tracking survey.
Public expenditure tracking surveys.
Public financial management.
Public sector wage bill.
Total public expenditure.
Universal primary education.
- Kenya’s Poverty Reduction Strategy Annual progress report highlights that sound macroeconomic management policies are finally beginning to yield results in terms of macroeconomic growth, which is the underpinning for future poverty reduction. A high degree of price stability has been maintained, and real interest rates brought to historically low levels are encouraging accelerated bank lending for domestic investment. The public sector has been kept on a fiscally sustainable course. In terms of infrastructure, progress has been made in all subsectors on development of the regulatory framework.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|