Senegal [electronic resource] : Third and Fourth Reviews Under the Three-Year Arrangement Under the Poverty Reduction and Growth Facility and Request for Waiver of Performance Criteria—Staff Report; Press Release; and Statement by Executive Director for Senegal.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2006.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 06/127.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 06/127
- Government document
1 online resource (78 p.)
- Local subjects:
Classification of expenditures.
Composition of expenditure.
Medium-term expenditure framework.
Performance criteria waivers.
Poverty Reduction and Growth Facility.
Primary fiscal balance.
Prudent fiscal policies.
Public expenditure management.
Public expenditure reform.
Public expenditure review.
Public expenditure reviews.
Public external debt.
- This paper focuses on Senegal’s Third and Fourth Reviews Under the Three-Year Arrangement Under the Poverty Reduction and Growth Facility (PRGF) and Request for Waiver of Performance Criteria. Program implementation in 2005 was uneven. Most performance criteria (PCs) for the third and fourth reviews were met, except for the continuous PCs on the arrears of, and budgetary transfers to, the state electricity company, and the ceiling on no-bid public contracts. On the basis of the corrective actions taken and planned, the authorities requested waivers for the missed PCs.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|