Albania [electronic resource] : Ex Post Assessment of Longer-Term Program Engagement.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2005.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 05/88.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 05/88
- Government document
1 online resource (44 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Annual budget.
Fiscal affairs department.
Local government expenditure.
Public expenditure management.
- This report presents an Ex Post Assessment of Albania’s Longer-Term-Program Engagement with the IMF. Albania has been engaged in a series of IMF-supported programs since the beginning of transition. This report provides an overview of economic developments and the overall role of the IMF in Albania. It reviews the implementation of financial policies, and looks into selected dimensions of structural policies. The report summarizes the record on meeting conditionality and the nature of Bank-IMF collaboration. The considerations for future program engagement are also examined.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|