Rwanda [electronic resource] : Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper: Annual Progress Report.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2006.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 06/61.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 06/61
- Government document
1 online resource (117 p.)
- Local subjects:
Access to health services.
Access to healthcare.
Adolescent reproductive health.
Allocation to primary education.
Average repetition rate.
Civil service reforms.
Early childhood care.
Involvement of parents.
Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers.
Primary completion rate.
Primary completion rates.
Private secondary schools.
Reproductive health care.
Sexually transmitted infections.
Training of teachers.
Universal primary education.
- This paper reviews the Annual Progress Report for Rwanda’s Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper (PRSP). The performance of the Rwandan economy improved in 2004. GDP growth increased from 0.9 percent to 4.2 percent. The Government of Rwanda continued the implementation of its widespread program of reform of the national public finance management system. Progress on aid coordination and harmonization was consolidated during 2004 by putting in place some new structures, such as the External Finance Unit in Ministry of Finance and Economic Planning and the Development Partners Coordination Group secretariat.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|