Republic of Armenia [electronic resource] : 2004 Article IV Consultation, Sixth Review Under the Poverty Reduction and Growth Facility, and Request for Waiver of Performance Criteria—Staff Report; Staff Statement; and Public Information Notice and Press Release on the Executive Board Discussion.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2004.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 04/410.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 04/410
- Government document
1 online resource (64 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Account deficits.
Article IV consultations.
Central government expenditure.
Classification of expenditures.
Composition of expenditures.
Efficiency of expenditure.
Expenditures on health.
Fiscal affairs department.
Increase in expenditures.
Medium-term expenditure framework.
Medium-term expenditure frameworks.
Performance criteria waivers.
Poverty Reduction and Growth Facility.
Tax rate structure.
- This paper examines Armenia’s 2004 Article IV Consultation, Sixth Review Under the Poverty Reduction and Growth Facility, and Request for Waiver of Performance Criteria. Armenia’s strong economic performance has been continuing in 2004. In January–September, the year-over-year rate of GDP growth was 10 percent, fueled by increases in agricultural production, housing construction, and services. Since mid-2003, banking sector performance has improved, and there has been a gradual return of confidence toward banks following the resolution of eight intervened banks.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|