Republic of Palau [electronic resource] : 2008 Article IV Consultation: Staff Report; and Public Information Notice on the Executive Board Discussion for Republic of Palau.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2008.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 08/161.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 08/161
- Government document
1 online resource (41 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Article IV consultation reports.
Foreign direct investment.
Import duty exemptions.
Rate of return.
Real rate of return.
Sustainable fiscal policy.
- Over the past two years, economic activity in Palau has been slowed. Executive Directors welcomed the authorities’ disciplined policies, strong financial sector legislation, and prudent management of foreign grants. They encouraged the authorities to build a strong fiscal consolidation and improve the business environment. Directors applauded the authorities’ strong efforts to reduce expenditure. They stressed the need for strengthening tax administration and commended the well regulated financial sector, and encouraged the authorities to improve the coverage, reliability, and timeliness of key economic statistics.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|