Cambodia [electronic resource] : Selected Issues and Statistical Appendix.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2006.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 06/265.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 06/265
- Government document
1 online resource (68 p.)
- Local subjects:
Expenditure management system.
Financial management reform.
Public expenditure management.
Public expenditure management system.
Public financial management.
Public financial management reform.
Public financial management reform program.
- The Selected Issues paper discusses Cambodia’s poverty and growth, private sector development, public financial management reform, and debt sustainability. It summarizes the Poverty Assessment and describes the regime of tax incentives, costs, and limits for private investment. It also summarizes the assessment of Cambodia’s Public Expenditure Management system and Public Financial Management Reform Program. It highlights the key reform priorities, and provides historical background on Cambodia’s external and domestic debt. It also includes a statistical appendix and a summary of the tax system.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|