Cameroon [electronic resource] : Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper-Progress Report.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2008.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 08/1.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 08/1
- Government document
1 online resource (119 p.)
- Local subjects:
Medium term expenditure.
Medium term expenditure frameworks.
Medium-term expenditure framework.
Medium-term expenditure frameworks.
Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers.
- The growth rate of agriculture in Cameroon was estimated at 3.3 percent in 2006, compared with 2.7 percent in 2005. This is owing to increased activity in the food agriculture sector (4.3 percent) and in forestry and logging (4.0 percent). Livestock farming and fisheries, on the one hand, grew by 3 percent and 2 percent, respectively. Industrial and commercial agriculture, on the other hand, experienced a slowdown, on the one hand, with a growth rate of –2.3 percent in 2006 compared with 1.7 percent in 2005.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|