Czech Republic [electronic resource] : Selected Issues.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2005.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 05/275.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 05/275
- Government document
1 online resource (66 p.)
- Local subjects:
Monetary policy implications.
- This Selected Issues paper on the Czech Republic presents an analysis of various aspects of population aging: its macroeconomic effects; impact on fiscal sustainability; and implications for private savings. The paper simulates the macroeconomic effects of population aging in the Czech Republic using an overlapping-generations model. It finds that aging can significantly weaken the outlook for economic growth and living standards. The paper evaluates the fiscal implications of aging using a generational-accounting framework. It also evaluates the monetary policy implications of capital account volatility—as the relative importance of portfolio flows increases.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|