Czech Republic [electronic resource] : Selected Issues.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2007.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 07/85.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 07/85
- Government document
1 online resource (66 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Budget balance.
Gross domestic product.
Medium term expenditure framework.
Public financial management.
- This Selected Issues paper examines two key questions on fiscal policy reform in the Czech Republic. First, how can the fiscal institutional framework be strengthened to maintain discipline and enhance transparency? Second, what are the priorities in expenditure reform that can be implemented without sacrificing the quality of spending? The paper discusses the recent Czech experience with the medium-term expenditure framework and some proposals for strengthening it. It also discusses cross-country analyses of spending efficiency and flexibility, and proposes areas for fiscal adjustment that reduce inefficiencies.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|