Peru [electronic resource] : Selected Issues.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2007.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 07/53.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 07/53
- Government document
1 online resource (69 p.)
- Local subjects:
Gdp per capita.
Gross domestic product.
Intergovernmental fiscal relations.
Terms of trade.
Total factor productivity.
- This Selected Issues paper for Peru explains growth and reform in the country post-1990. As half of the population in Peru still lives below the poverty line, further research should consider how the link between average income improvements and poverty reduction can be strengthened. Although the ongoing decentralization effort in Peru has been based on considerations of fiscal sustainability, more work needs to be done to ensure that the conditions for a successful decentralization are in place. The experience of Peru teaches that sound macroeconomic policies are a precondition for de-dollarization.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|