Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste [electronic resource] : Selected Issues and Statistical Appendix.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2005.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 05/250.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 05/250
- Government document
1 online resource (68 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Article IV consultations.
Gross fixed capital formation.
National oil companies.
Oil and gas.
Public investment program.
- This Selected Issues paper provides an overview of past growth performance and an assessment of the outlook for growth in Timor-Leste. It identifies impediments to growth and discusses policies that would contribute to the accelerated rates of growth needed to reduce poverty and unemployment and the other objectives of the National Development Plan. The paper reviews the macroeconomic challenges commonly faced by oil/gas exporters. It discusses Timor-Leste’s oil/gas revenue outlook, and plans for managing the oil/gas wealth through a natural resource (petroleum) fund and a saving policy.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|