Mali [electronic resource] : Fifth Review Under the Poverty Reduction and Growth Facility-Staff Report; Staff Statement; and Press Release on the Executive Board Discussion.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2003.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 03/65.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 03/65
- Government document
1 online resource (80 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Budgetary expenditure.
Classification of expenditures.
Expenditure management reform.
Expenditure management system.
Expenditure tracking surveys.
External public debt.
Medium-term expenditure framework.
Medium-term expenditure frameworks.
Poverty Reduction and Growth Facility.
Public expenditure framework.
Public expenditure management.
Public expenditure management reform.
Public expenditure management system.
Public expenditure reviews.
Public expenditure system.
Public expenditure tracking.
- This paper evaluates Mali’s Fifth Review Under the Poverty Reduction and Growth Facility. The implementation of the program was satisfactory in the first nine months of 2002. All the quantitative performance criteria, benchmarks, and financial performance indicators were observed. The structural performance criteria and structural benchmarks for 2002 were met, except for one structural benchmark that was implemented late and an additional one that will be implemented in June 2003. The authorities intend to implement the ambitious medium-term economic framework and adjustment path underpinning the poverty reduction strategy adopted in May 2002.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|