Malawi [electronic resource] : Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper Progress Report.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2003.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 03/329.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 03/329
- Government document
1 online resource (42 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Adult literacy.
Annual inflation rate.
Distribution of resources.
Formal education system.
Poverty reduction strategy.
Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers.
Primary health care.
Primary school teachers.
Pupil teacher ratio.
Pupils per teacher.
Universal primary education.
- This first annual review of the Malawi Poverty Reduction Strategy (MPRS) assesses progress toward the implementation of pro-poor activities with a focus on inputs and annual outputs. The review assessed that the allocation of resources in the MPRS is more comprehensive than in the budget. It analyzes the central policy, which is implemented through the government budget and also reviews the macroeconomic and expenditure frameworks for the MPRS, targets, and implementation of pro-poor activities and recommendations.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|