Spain [electronic resource] : 2001 Article IV Consultation—Staff Report; Staff Supplement; and Public Information Notice on the Executive Board Discussion.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2002.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 02/53.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 02/53
- Government document
1 online resource (56 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Account deficits.
Central government budget.
Central government expenditures.
Discretionary fiscal stimulus.
Medium-term fiscal framework.
- This 2001 Article IV Consultation highlights that the economy of Spain grew by more than 4 percent annually during 1997–2000—reflecting strong consumption, competitive exports, wage moderation, and supply conditions enhanced by structural reforms. Annualized real GDP growth was about 2 percent in the third quarter of 2001, compared with 2.5 percent and 3 percent, respectively, in the second and first quarters. Industrial production has been decreasing during most of 2001, and in November stood about 1 percent lower than a year before.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|