Cameroon [electronic resource] : Financial System Stability Assessment: Update.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2009.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 09/51.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 09/51
- Government document
1 online resource (23 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Bank account.
Bank of central african states.
Banking sector assets.
Capital adequacy ratio.
Return on equity.
- This paper discusses details of Cameroon’ Financial System Stability Assessment (FSSA). The FSSA is based on the work of a joint IMF-World Bank mission that visited Cameroon as part of the Financial Sector Assessment Program in June 2007. Excess liquidity may be inducing banks to narrow their margins. The lower spread and reduced profitability tilted domestic banks toward disintermediation and discouraged them from opening new branches. The efficiency of the supervisory framework suffers from the limited institutional independence of the Central African Banking Commission.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|