Grenada [electronic resource] : 2002 Article IV Consultation—Staff Report; Use of Fund Resources—Request for Emergency Assistance; Public Information Notice and Press Release on the Executive Board Discussion.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2003.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 03/25.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 03/25
- Government document
1 online resource (59 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Amortization payments.
Article IV consultations.
Balance of payments.
Current account balance.
Current account deficit.
Debt management strategy.
Debt sustainability analysis.
External debt service.
External public debt.
Fiscal consolidation efforts.
General resources account.
Public and publicly guaranteed.
Public and publicly guaranteed debt.
Public sector debt.
Stock of debt.
- This 2002 Article IV Consultation highlights that real GDP of Grenada declined by 3 percent in 2001, reflecting the global slowdown, completion of most of the large infrastructure and tourism projects, and the effects on tourism of the September 11 attacks in the United States. The fiscal situation deteriorated markedly in 2001 with the central government deficit rising to 8.5 percent of GDP. For 2002, despite damage to crops and infrastructure caused by a tropical storm in September, economic growth is expected to be slightly positive.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|