Mali [electronic resource] : Sixth Review Under the Poverty Reduction and Growth Facility-Staff Report; and Press Release on the Executive Board Discussion for Mali.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2003.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 03/246.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 03/246
- Government document
1 online resource (50 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Budgetary expenditure.
Classification of expenditure.
Classification of expenditures.
Expenditure management reform.
Expenditure management system.
Expenditure tracking surveys.
External public debt.
Medium-term expenditure framework.
Medium-term expenditure frameworks.
Poverty reducing expenditures.
Poverty Reduction and Growth Facility.
Poverty- reducing expenditures.
Public expenditure management.
Public expenditure management reform.
Public expenditure management system.
Public expenditure reviews.
Public expenditure system.
Public expenditure tracking.
Public expenditure tracking surveys.
- This report summarizes the sixth review of the economic program of Mali under the Poverty Reduction and Growth Facility (PRGF) and assesses the progress made in adjusting the economy. The Malian authorities continued to make good progress in implementing the IMF program, under difficult conditions. Executive Directors stressed the need for prudent macroeconomic policies and structural reforms. They emphasized the need to enhance private sector competitiveness, liberalize the cotton sector, and promote good governance.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|