Togo [electronic resource] : Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper (2009-11).
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2010.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 10/33.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 10/33
- Government document
1 online resource (113 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Access for girls.
Access to health services.
Access to safe drinking water.
Availability of water.
Demand for education.
Early childhood education.
Greenhouse gas emissions.
Gross enrollment ratio.
Gross enrollment ratios.
Gross primary school enrollment.
Health system performance.
Land use planning.
Low enrollment ratio.
Millennium Development Goals.
Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers.
Primary school completion.
Primary school completion rate.
Primary school enrollment.
Ratio of girls to boys in primary.
Safe drinking water.
Universal primary education.
- This paper focuses on Togo’s Poverty Reduction Strategy. The Interim Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper adopted by the government in March 2008 has allowed Togo once again to benefit from international financial cooperation. With a view to improving political and economic governance, the government continued the ongoing process of national reconciliation and political reform, strengthening the rule of law and the security of persons and property, and implementation of institutional reforms. The government has introduced reforms designed to improve governance in nonperforming state enterprises and in the banking sector.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|